I like the 3rd and 5th announcements the best. I like the idea of pics with Mommy and Daddy...also maybe one with big brother would be cute. And of course ones of just him. Oh, and just BTW, Elijah was a name I voted for on your family blog =)
I have always LOVED to bake... that love intensified when I got caught up in the cupcake frenzy!!! I LOVE experimenting with new flavor combinations and designs. This passion of mine developed into Chickadee Cupcakes (named after my 2 little Chickadees). If you can dream it, I will do my best to make it taste great!
Love them ALL . . but think I like the 3rd one and the last one best. I love you Kel!
ReplyDeleteI like the 3rd and 5th announcements the best. I like the idea of pics with Mommy and Daddy...also maybe one with big brother would be cute. And of course ones of just him. Oh, and just BTW, Elijah was a name I voted for on your family blog =)
ReplyDeleteI love the 3rd one!
ReplyDelete